Product & Fit
How do Au Natural undies fit?
- Our newest collection (peony, clay, ivory, and cocoa) fit true to size and stretch to fit your body. If you’re in between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- For our black styles, we recommend sizing up for a more comfortable fit.
What materials are used to make your underwear?
Our primary fabric component is Merino wool, which is sustainable, more breathable than cotton, and odor resistant. Perfect for underwear! We also incorporate nylon and spandex for stretch.
How do I wash and care for my Au Natural undies?
To preserve the quality of your underwear, we recommend machine washing in cold water on the gentle cycle with like colors. Tumble dry or hang dry.
Are your underwear seamless?
Our black styles are completely seamless. All other styles and colors have a thin seam for extra security.
Do you offer discounts?
- Yes! We offer a one-time discount code to new customers upon subscribing to our email list. Subscribe here.
- Shop our bundles of three for extra savings.
Can I send Au Natural as a gift?
Yes! When you checkout, there is the option to include a gift message to the recipient.
What is the status of my order?
Once the purchase is confirmed on our website, you’ll receive an email with tracking information.
How much is shipping?
We charge a $5 standard shipping fee. All orders will ship within 5-7 business days.
What countries do you ship to?
We currently ship within the United States. If you live outside of the US, please email us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns & Exchanges
What are your return policies?
- Due to the intimate nature of the product, unfortunately we cannot accept returns. Be sure to read the size guides to ensure proper fitting prior to placing your order!
- If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us and someone from our team will get back to you within 48-hours.
Transactions are handled with bank-grade security.
Our secure checkout is quick and easy to use.